Elpro Maritime Installations
Throughout the decades, Elpro Electro has been involved in high-quality installation services for state-of-the-art and advanced ships. We have built our reputation on decades of industry experience, problem-solving skills, reliability and on-time delivery. We carefully nurture a corporate culture of excellence. The human factor is fundamental to our future-oriented, tailor-made solutions and services.
We take care of the full range of electrical installations, from the drawing board to a finished, installed and tested system. We offer tailor-made solutions that meet the requirements of the individual shipowners and shipyard. We also take responsibility for the whole electro technical project including engineering, coordination between subcontractors, approval of the technical documentation, electrical installation, electro-steel mounting, testing, safety and guarantees.
We have highly qualified personnel within the different disciplines such as engine systems, deck systems, accommodation, bridge systems, voice and warning systems, etc. We have experience for example from the world’s first four-engine LNG RoPax/Cruise ships, diving support ships, highly advanced construction vessels with ROV systems, AHTS ships and seismic ships with 3D-16 streamer.
As we are a project-based organisation, we can work on both complete and partial installations, as well as maintenance and repairs. We can also offer labour and work management, test personnel, inspectors, etc. to assist installers and yards.
Our motto is to deliver at the right time, at the right quality, at the right price. In collaboration with Elpro Solutions, we can also offer a wide range of products such as main switchboards, bridge and engine room consoles, starters, sub distributions, custom-built solutions, etc.
- Complete or partial electrical installations on vessels and onshore installations.
- Complete engineering of electrical installations including coordination with subcontractors, yards, owners, government and classiﬁcation societies.
- Project management of electrical installations for electronic companies, yards or owners.
- Inspector of electrical installations for yards or owners.
- Work management for electrical installations for electronic companies.
- Highly skilled personnel for work on technical installations, navigation systems, generators and switchboards, control systems, data networks, PA systems, etc.
- Mounting and delivery of cable trays and electro-steel.
- Rebuilding or Retroﬁtting of electrical installations on vessels and onshore installations.
- Replacement and upgrading of bridge console systems including navigation systems.
- Commissioning, Testing, Repair and Maintenance services worldwide for all technical systems on vessels and onshore installations.
- Control of electrical installations with thermo photographing and measurements.
- Testing of alarm systems, control systems, switchboard systems, etc.
• Olympic Champion
• RoPax / Passenger vessel
• United Express
• Container / Cargo vessel
• The World
• Cruise / Apartment vessel
• Trollfjord / Midnatsol
• Coastal Vessel
• Stavangerfjord / Bergensfjord
• LNG RoPax / Passenger vessel
• Bibby Topaz
• Diving Support Vessel / SAT
• Geowave Endeavour
• Seismic Research Vessel
• Grand Canyon
• ROV / Multipurpose Oﬀshore Construction Vessel
• Boa Bison
• Anchor – handler / Tug / Supply
Complete reference list on request
M: (+47) 982 37 605